Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is It Easy as This? I think so....

So my dear friend Kate posted this Facebook status today....this pretty much sums it up doesn't it?

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Now, I truly believe things happen for a reason - good or bad. We may not know why the bad things happen, but someday we will. Plenty of bad things have happened in my life - to the ones I love - and even though it's horrible at the time, it helps put everything in perspective. Who cares if the glass bowl breaks - did anyone get hurt, are your loved ones happy and healthy? Those are the things that matter - not the materialistic things.

I wake up everyday thanking God that I did wake up. I live my life happily and try to appreciate every waking moment. You never know when it's going to end.

Remember every day can be a beautiful day. You just have to believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment