Friday, January 1, 2010

Bring on 2010!

How can this day not be beautiful? The start of a new year, new opportunities, new motivations and new resolutions perhaps?

The start of this new year also brings many things to look forward to. I hope to strengthen my writing business. But most importantly, I will see my baby turn 3 in February and my first baby turn 7 in April. How can it be? Last night sharing and remembering their deliveries with friends (you know how women share their delivery stories? That's what we were doing over drinks!) made me realize what precious miracles I have in my life. Now, they may drive me crazy at times...but all part of being a mom!

Back to my business...I hope 2010 brings me new clients, new contacts and new business!! I hope this money brought in from my business helps us have fun this year, redecorate the house and do those extra things everybody hopes they can do! But regardless, I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband who makes it possible for me to stay home with my boys and dabble in my passion for writing - while making a little money while I do so!

2010 will also bring me friendships. I have met some wonderful ladies over the past several months. These friendships have brought strength, laughter, recommendations and job opportunities for many of us. We've been through a lot already and everyone has been there ever step of the way. What a wonderful bunch of ladies!

And of course I cherish, all the friendships I have had for years. You know who you are! Even though we may not see all that often, we are always there for each other when we need to be and talk often thanks to that wonderful FaceBook invention!! Love ya all!

How can today not be beautiful!! So many thinks to be thankful for in 2009 and so many to look forward to in 2010! Bring it on....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! your blog is up. congrats! I look forward to reading your blog.

    I love the title and the content. Do yourself a favor and back up your entries. My orginal blog was on a site that went down and I am so thankful that I archived my stuff. It's fun to look back and read.

    And another note: I'm glad to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete