Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's LITERALLY going to be a beautiful day!

"It's going to be a perfect day, with nothing but sunshine and highs in the 70s" ~ according to the Chicago Tribune Facebook post today.

Summer is almost half over.  We have survived!  With two boys (7 and 11) I was a little worried. But they are getting along great this year.  Maybe because they are getting older!

My freelance work has picked up, I have two new clients and am applying for more everyday!  I hope that I will have enough work to be full-time and still enjoy the kids while working from home.  It's been a bit of a struggle at times this summer, but I usually get up nice and early and work for a few hours in the morning, allowing us the entire afternoon to play.  Then sometimes I work at night - the benefits of freelancing!  As long as the work gets done I can complete it at any time.

Who knew that five years ago I would be able to work at home doing what I love and make a living (smaller living, but it's a living!)  I am truly blessed and thankful each and every day. 

A couple more hours of work, then off to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day.

No comments:

Post a Comment