Friday, June 5, 2015

Time is Flying By

Summer is almost upon us.  Two more days.

Time The school year once again went so fast.  It always does.  I soon have a 7th grader and a 3rd grader! Only 6 summers left until my oldest goes to college!  OMG!

I will cry on Monday.  I cry at the end of every school year.  I don't know why I get so emotional.  It's hard for a mother to see her children get older.

As we get older, time goes by so fast.  I remember when I was pregnant with my first born, people would tell me "cherish every moment - it goes by so fast".  I kind of brushed it off.  What are they talking about?  Then next thing I knew it was 4 years later and I had another child.  And now it's 8 years later and I'm trying to slow down time.

The days are long, but the years are short.  Don't let time fly by.  Cherish each and every day with your loved ones and know that you never know if today will be your last.  Tell them you love them.  Call your mom, your dad, your grandma, your siblings.  Tell them how much they mean to you or just call them to say hi.

Make it a beautiful day to them or to a stranger.  It will help slow down time and you can enjoy it a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment